- Flt-3 (fms-like tyrosine kinase)/Flk-2 (fetal liver kinase-2) ligand (Flt-3 L) is a hematopoietic cytokine whose activities are mediated by binding to the transmembrane glycoprotein Flt-3/Flk-2. Flt-3 L has been shown to synergize with a wide variety of hematopoietic cytokines to stimulate the growth and differentiation of early hematopoietic progenitors. Recombinant Mouse Flt-3 L is a 18 kDa protein containing 162 amino acid residues. Due to heterogeneous
glycosylation, Flt-3 L resolves into multiple bands ranging from 18 - 32 kDa in SDS-PAGE.
- Product Overview
- Mouse Flt3l expressed in Mouse myeloma cells
- A DNA sequence encoding the extracellular domain of mouse Flt-3 L (amino acid residues 1 - 188) was expressed in a mouse myeloma cell line, NSO.
- CAT# CSC-CTK0007-5 (5 μg); CAT# CSC-CTK0007-25 (25 μg)
- Expression System
- Mouse myeloma cells
- Greater than 97% as determined by SDS-PAGE and visualized by silver stain
- Activity was determined by ability to stimulate the proliferation of a Flt-3 transfected pro-B cell line and the ED50 for this effect was typically 1 - 4 ng/mL.
- Endotoxin Level
- Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng/mg of the cytokine, as determined by the LAL method.
- Lyophilized from a 0.2 μm filtered solution in 35% CH3CN, 0.1% TFA containing 50 mg of bovine serum albumin per 1 μg of cytokine.
- It is recommended that sterile PBS containing at least 0.1% human serum albumin or bovine serum albumin be added to the vial to prepare a stock solution of no less than 10 μg/mL.
- Storage & Stability
- Lyophilized samples are stable for greater than six months at -20°C to -70°C. Reconstituted mouse Flt-3 L can be stored under sterile conditions at 2°C to 4°C for one month or at -20°C to -70°C for three months without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.