- 4-1BB soluble Receptor, a member of the TNF superfamily of receptors, is mainly expressed on the surface of a variety of T cells, but also found in B cells, monocytes, and various transformed cell lines. 4-1BB Receptor binds to 4-1BBL to provide a co-stimulatory signal for T lymphocytes. Signaling by 4-1BB Receptor has been implicated in the antigen-presentation process and generation of cytotoxic T cells. The human 4-1BB Receptor gene codes for a 255 amino acid type I transmembrane protein containing a 17 amino acid N-terminal signal sequence, a 169 amino acid extracellular domain, a 27 amino acid transmembrane domain and a 42 amino acid cytoplasmic domain. Recombinant human soluble 4-1BB Receptor is a 167 amino acid polypeptide (14.0 kDa), which contains the cysteine rich TNFR-like extracellular domain of 4-1BB Receptor.
- Product Overview
- Human TNFRSF9 expressed in E.coli
- CAT# CSC-CTK0491-20 (20 μg); CAT# CSC-CTK0491-100 (100 μg)
- Greater than 98% as determined by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analysis.
- Determined by its inhibitory effect of the 4-1BBL mediated stimulation of IL-8 production by human PBMC. About 90% of inibition was seen using a concentration of 1μg for both 4-1BBL and 4-1BBR.
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 1 EU/μg.
- Lyophilized from a sterile-filtered solution with no additives.
- Please centrifuge product briefly before opening the vial. Reconstitute in sterile, ultra-pure water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. This solution can be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at -20°C for future use.
- Storage & Stability
- The lyophilized powder, though stable at room temperature for up to 3 weeks, is best stored desiccated at -20°C. Reconstituted 4-1BB Receptor should be used immediately or stored in undiluted working aliquots at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.