- Human APO-SAA4 SAA4 is a constitutively expressed protein which is a member of the SAA family. SAA4 is a major acute phase reactant and an apolipoprotein of the HDL complex. SAA4 is constitutively expressed only in humans and mice; it is connected almost completely with lipoproteins of the high density range. The physiological function of SAA4 is unknown, and its serum concentration has no association with those of other major apolipoproteins. SAA4 mRNA and protein occurrence in macrophage derived foam cells of coronary and carotid arteries implied a specific role of human SAA4 during inflammation including atherosclerosis. Recombinant human Apo-SAA4 produced in E. coli is fused with a 21 amino acid His-tag at the N-terminus. It is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain of 131 amino acids (21-130 a.a.) and a molecular mass of 14.9 kDa. It has been purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Product Overview
- Human SAA4 expressed in E.coli
- CAT# CSC-CTK0613-10 (10 μg); CAT# CSC-CTK0613-50 (50 μg)
- Greater than 90% as determined by SDS-PAGE analysis.
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 1 EU/μg.
- Sterile-filtered, colorless solution (0.5 mg/ml) co ntaining 20 mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0), 20% glycerol, 5 mM DTT, 0.2 M NaCl and 0.5 mM EDTA.
- Please centrifuge product briefly before opening vial. The dissolved protein can be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at -20°C for future use.
- Storage & Stability
- Store at 4°C if entire vial will be used within 1 week. Store frozen at -20°C for longer periods of time. For long-term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.