- HDGF is a member of the hepatoma-derived growth factor family. HDGF plays a role as a secreted mitogen from the human hepatoma cell line Huh-7. HDGF is a nuclear targeted vascular smooth muscle cell mitogen as well as a heparin-binding protein that is greatly expressed in tumor cells where it stimulates proliferation. HDGF takes part in organ development and lung remodeling after injury by promoting proliferation of lung epithelial cells. HDGF plays a role in the carcinogenesis of gastric epithelial cells through promotion of cell proliferation by Erk1/2 activation. HDGF is linked with tumorigenesis and the growth of cancer. HDGF is a self- regulating factor connected with the prognosis of liver cancer, non-small cell lung cancer and pancreatic cancer. HDGF has proliferative, angiogenic, and neurotrophic activity. HDGF is a distinctive nuclear targeting growth factor that is vastly expressed in HCC cells and is a prognostic factor for HCC. Human recombinant HDGF is a single, non-glycosilated polypeptide chain produced in E. coli, having a molecular weight of 11.5 kDa and containing 100 amino acids.
- Product Overview
- Human HDGF expressed in E.coli
- CAT# CSC-CTK0570-20 (20 μg); CAT# CSC-CTK0570-100 (100 μg)
- Greater than 95% as determined by SDS-PAGE analysis.
- Sterile-filtered, clear protein solution (1 mg/ml) in 20 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5), 1 mM DTT, 10% glycerol and 1 mM EDTA.
- Please centrifuge product briefly before opening vial. The dissolved protein can be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at -20°C for future use.
- Storage & Stability
- Store at 4°C if entire vial will be used within 4 weeks. Store frozen at -20°C for longer periods of time. For long term-storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.