- Recombinant Human Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor (rHu M-CSF) is produced by various cell types including fibroblasts, macrophages and endothelial cells. This colony stimulating factor is involved in both the development and function of monocytes/macropahges. PromoCell's human M-CSF is a disulfide-linked homodimer composed of 18.4 kDa subunits of 159 amino acid residues.
- Product Overview
- Human CSF1 expressed in E.coli
- CAT# CSC-CTK0161-10 (10 μg); CAT# CSC-CTK0161-50 (50 μg)
- Greater than 97% as determined by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analysis.
- Creative Bioarray's rHu M-CSF is fully biologically active when compared to standards. The ED50 as determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of the proliferation of murine M-NFS-60 cells is ≤ 2 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of Greater than 5 x 10^5 units/mg.
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 1 EU/μg.
- Lyophilized from a sterile-filtered protein solution (1 mg/ml) in 10 mM sodium phosphate buffer (pH 8.0) and 50 mM sodium chloride.
- Please centrifuge product briefly before opening vial. The lyophilized powder should be reconstituted in sterile, ultra-pure water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. This solution can then be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at -20°C for future use.
- Storage & Stability
- The lyophilized protein, though stable at room temperature for up to 3 weeks, is best stored dessicated at -20°C. Reconstituted rHu M-CSF should be used immediately or stored long-term in undiluted working aliquots at -20°C. For long-term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.