- SLC/CCL21, normally expressed in high endothelial venules and in T cell zones of spleen and lymph nodes, strongly attracts T cells and dendritic cells (DC). Secondary lymphoid tissue chemokine (SLC/CCL21) regulates the homing of naive T cells and dendritic cells that express CC-chemokine receptor 7 (CCR7) from distant sites to lymphoid tissue such as lymph nodes. Recombinant human Exodus-2 is also known as SLC (Secondary Lymphoid-Tissue Chemokine), TCA-4 (T-cell activation-4), and 6Ckine. Recombinant CCL21 produced in E. coli as a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain of 111 amino acids and a molecular mass of 12,219 Dalton.
- Product Overview
- Human CCL21 expressed in E.coli
- CAT# CSC-CTK0489-20 (20 μg); CAT# CSC-CTK0489-100 (100 μg)
- Greater than 98% as determined by SDS-PAGE and RP-HPLC analysis.
- Recombinant human Exodus-2 is fully biologically active when compared to a standard. The activity is calculated by the chemoattraction of lymphocytes at a concentration between 10-100 ng/ml.
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 1 EU/μg.
- Sterile-filtered, white, lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder. Lyophilized from a concentrated (1 mg/ml) solution in water with no additives.
- Please centrifuge product before opening vial. The lyophilized protein should be reconstituted in sterile, ultra-pure water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. This solution can then be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at -20°C for future use.
- Storage & Stability
- The lyophilized protein, though stable at room temperature for up to 3 weeks, is best stored desiccated at -20°C. It should be used immediately or stored long-term in undiluted working aliquots at -20°C. For long-term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.