- LFA-3 is ligand of the T-lymphocyte cd2 glycoprotein. This interaction is important in mediating thymocyte interactions with thymic epithelial cells, antigen-independent and dependent interactions of t-lymphocytes with target cells and antigen- presenting cells and the t-lymphocyte rosetting with erythrocytes. In addition, the lfa-3/cd2 interaction may prime response by both the cd2+ and lfa-3+ cells.|Recombinant human Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-3 Fusion Protein produced in Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) mammalian cells has a molecular weight of 91.4 kDa and has been purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Product Overview
- Human CD58 expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells
- CAT# CSC-CTK0443-100 (100 μg); CAT# CSC-CTK0443-500 (500 μg)
- Expression System
- Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells
- Greater than 98% as determined by SDS-PAGE and RP-HPLC analysis.
- Lyophilized from a protein solution. Each mg of LFA -3/CD58 contains 0.8 μg sucrose, 0.3 μg glycine, 0.25 μg sodium citrate dihydrate, and 4 μg citric acid monohydrate.
- Please centrifuge product briefly before opening the vial. The lyophilized protein should be reconstituted in sterile, ultra-pure water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. This solution can then be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at -20°C for future use.
- Storage & Stability
- The lyophilized powder, though stable at room temperature for up to 3 weeks, is best stored desiccated at -20°C. Reconstituted protein should be stored long-term in undiluted working aliquots at –20°C. For long-term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.