- APO-M is belongs to the lipocalin protein family and is associated with high density lipoproteins and to a lesser extent with low density lipoproteins and triglyceride-rich lipoproteins. APO-M is secreted through the plasma membrane but remains membrane-bound, where it takes part in lipid transport. Recombinant human APO-M produced in HEK cells is 20 kDa protein containing 179 amino acid residues of the human APO-M Human and 13 additional amino acid residues of the FLAG-tag. It has been purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Product Overview
- Human APOM expressed in HEK cells
- CAT# CSC-CTK0610-10 (10 μg); CAT# CSC-CTK0610-50 (50 μg)
- Expression System
- HEK cells
- Greater than 90% as determined by SDS-PAGE analysis.
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 1 EU/μg.
- Human APO-M was filtered (0.4 Cm) and lyophilized f rom a 0.5 mg/ml protein solution in 20 mM Tris (pH 7.5) and 50 mM NaCl. Please filter the p roduct by an appropriate sterile filter before using it on cell culture.
- Please centrifuge product before opening vial. It is recommended to add deionized water to prepare a working stock solution of approximately 0.5 mg/ml and let the lyophilized pellet dissolve completely. Product is not sterile! Please filter the product by an appropriate sterile filter before using it on cell culture. This solution can then be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at -20°C for future use.
- Storage & Stability
- The lyophilized protein, though stable at room temperature for up to 3 weeks, is best stored desiccated at -20°C. Reconstituted protein should be used immediately or stored long-term in undiluted working aliquots at -20°C. For long-term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.