- Ang K1-3 is a proteolytic fragment of plasminogen containing the first three kringle structures. It is a specific inhibitor of endothelial cell growth and angiogenesis and more active compared to kringles 1-4. Ang K1-3 reduces endothelial cell proliferation and acts as a potent inhibitor of angiogenesis and tumor growth. Human recombinant Angiostatin produced in E. coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain with 259 amino acids, having a molecular mass of approximately 30.0 kDa. The Ang K1-3 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Product Overview
- Human Plg expressed in E.coli
- CAT# CSC-CTK0124-100 (100 μg); CAT# CSC-CTK0124-500 (500 μg)
- Greater than 95% as determined by SDS-PAGE and HPLC.
- The activity is assayed on anti-proliferation and anti-migration of endothelial cells in vitro and anti-angiogenesis in vivo. The specific activity of anti-migration of endothelial cells in vitro is 0.55×10^5 Units/mg.
- Lyophilized from a sterile-filtered protein solution containing 20 mM NaAc (pH 5.5) and 4% mannitol.
- Please centrifuge product briefly before opening vial. The lyophilized protein should be reconstituted in sterile, ultra-pure water or aqueous buffers to a concentration of 0.1- 1.0 mg/ml with 0.1% BSA. This solution can then be diluted into water or other aqueous buffers and stored at -20°C to -70°C for future use. For further dilution, carrier protein (0.1% BSA) should be added to avoid loss of bioactivity.
- Storage & Stability
- The lyophilized powder, though stable at room temperature for up to 3 weeks, is best stored desiccated at -20°C. Reconstituted Ang K1-3 should be used immediately or stored long-term in undiluted working aliquots at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
If you use this products in your scientific publication, it should be cited in the publication as: Creative Bioarray cat no. If your paper has been published, please click here to submit the Pub Med ID of your paper to get a coupon.